Main Event - Summary
If you think your fantasy draft day should be a national holiday, then you're definitely in the right place. The Main Event is the marquee draft of the Fantasy Football World Championships. Excited yet? If you don't feel like making the trek to Las Vegas, we've got a solution...join the Main Event online.
Sign up as an individual, or with a trusted co-manager. Teams will be separated into 12 – team leagues and you will be assigned a draft position. You'll be able to monitor your victories (and your competition's failures) in real-time, online. At the end of the regular season, the top 4 teams from each league will be eligible for the post-season. And that's when things get really serious as you vie for a grand prize of $150,000. The winner at the end of the post-season takes home the cash, the title, and the knowledge that they're the best.
$150,000 Grand Prize - $12,500 in League Prizes - Win up to $10k!
Main Event Details - Live at the Mirage Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas NV or Draft Online from Home!
Live: $1,650 each plus a one-time Weekend Event Pass of $140 covers you and your co-manager for all your live drafts for the weekend.
$150,000 Grand Prize - $12,500 in League Prizes.
|Regular Season:||• 13 weeks long.
• Weeks 1 & 2--all play; top 6 teams earn a win, the bottom 6 get a loss. Why?
• Weeks 3-13--head-to-head against each of the teams in your league.
|Maximum # of Teams:||408|
|Starting Lineup:||11-man starting lineup: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex players (RB, WR, or TE), 1 PK, 1 Team Defense/Special team.|
|Scoring System:||See scoring system under Scoring|
|Trading:||No trading is allowed|
After week 13, the top 4 teams qualify for the FFWC postseason in this order:
--Team #1: Team with the best head-to-head record (tie breaker is total points).
Blind Bid Free Agency:
- Wednesdays: Open to all available free agent players.
- Fridays: Open to all available free agent players – not to players dropped on Wednesday.
- Bidding starts after week 1 of the NFL season and the last bidding is between NFL week12 and week 13. Players cut after NFL week 10 can not be re-acquired by any team in that league.