User Comments for Week 6 DEF Rankings

I hope I can get DeAngelo Williams to play in my fantasy league, but I would love to see him choose (overdraft) himself in... [read more] [All News & Rumors]

Football > 2012 > Week 6 > Rankings > Comments

User Comments for Week 6 DEF Rankings

Are you guys really expecting Romo to bounce back against the Ravens? I'm not sure whether I should start the Ravens or Falcons D.

freshprinz98 10/10/12 08:34 PM

^Typo above: Are you guys really expecting Romo to bounce back against the Ravens? I'm not sure whether I should start the Ravens or Cardinals D?
Should I start Ravens or Cardinals D?

freshprinz98 10/10/12 08:37 PM

Definitely start Arizona.

mjcmike1 10/11/12 12:08 PM

I was surprised to see Houston at the top of the list, they're up against Green Bay and they're without Cushing. I picked up St. Louis as insurance, and was surprised to see them so low - they're coming off a hot couple weeks and they're up against turnover-prone Miami.

Would it be dumb for me to start St. Louis over Houston?

CAHoya07 10/11/12 12:25 PM

16 team PPR.. considering starting Colts D (vs.Jets) over Giants D(vs.49ers) thoughts/opinions?

DrewFL1988 10/11/12 02:14 PM

@CAHoya07 I think ya still gotta go with Houston. 4th best in the NFL against the pass, JJ Watt is a beast at harassing QB's and breaking up passing plays, GB's rushing is a hot mess at the moment.

DrewFL1988 10/11/12 02:31 PM

So... I've got Houston and Arizona D, and have started the wrong one pretty much every week (I mean they've both produced, but lately the one I don't start gets like 30 points and the one I do gets like 15).

After Arizona's poor game against St. Louis... do they bounce back and play tough against the Bills, or do I hope for another load of sacks against Rodgers?

SKGamer 10/12/12 12:12 AM

@CAHoya07

Ditto to DrewFL... I wouldn't sit Houston in favor of St. Louis. Yeah the Rams played tough D against the Cardinals... but Houston plays tough D against EVERYONE.

SKGamer 10/12/12 12:14 AM