User Comments for Week 9 DEF Rankings

Maurice Jones-Drew and Darren McFadden are expected to provide the Raiders with an interesting one-two punch out of the ba... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
Bill Lazor has replaced Mike Sherman as the Dolphins' offensive coordinator this year, and one of the differences between ... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
As expected, the Raiders unloaded quarterback Terrelle Pryor on Monday. Less expected is that they actually got something ... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
Marquess Wilson has some more competition in his... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
Rams head coach Jeff Fisher said Sunday that quarterback Sam Bradford is doing really well as he rehabs from reconstructiv... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
A wide majority of NFL teams begin their offseason program this week. One of those teams is the Dallas Cowboys, who actual... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
Bears wide receiver Marquess Wilson was a seventh-round pick in last year's draft. He played in nine games and caught two ... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
We've been tracking 49ers running back Marcus Lattimore's long road back from his latest devestating knee injury. Most rec... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
Andrew Abramson of the Palm Beach Post wrote Friday that Dolphins wide receivers Brian Hartline and Brandon Gibson are exp... [read more] [All News & Rumors]

Football > 2012 > Week 9 > Rankings > Comments

User Comments for Week 9 DEF Rankings

the saints D is ranked above the Chargers D, huh??

t2much 10/30/12 06:26 PM

week 9 wr in a non-ppr. Nelson, Fitzgerald, Maclin, Denarius Moore, Titus Young, and Anquan Boldin. I need to start 3. I'm thinking Nelson, Fitzgerald and Moore?

longbear99 10/30/12 07:51 PM

I think you guys reached with NYG Defense; I would rank ATL higher than NYG typically, but considering their matchups, even more so this week!

Premise? DAL has given up double digit fantasy points in 5 out of 7 games. PIT in the meantime has only given up double digit fantasy points in 1 of 7 games. Want an average?

DAL surrenders 15 fpts/game to opposing DEF
PIT surrenders 7.9 fpts/game to opposin DEF.

Now, we just saw an inconsistent NYG defense put up huge fantasy points against DAL, and I'm betting we see the same thing again this week with ATL.

Personally, If I were the starting NYG, I would take a pass this week. I'm not one to believe in random sporadic outliers. No one has put up big fantasy points over PIT in terms of fantasy points.

I'm very surprised you guys think NYG is the better play.

Barends83 10/31/12 01:01 AM

And the Skins are ranked above the Vikings..hmmm

Jsams82 10/31/12 03:59 PM

San Diego or Miami def this week??

Kidmikey23 10/31/12 08:17 PM

@longbear99 ... fitz and moore and young....dont play nelson

WastelandMike 11/02/12 03:41 PM

Maybe maclin..toss up

WastelandMike 11/02/12 03:42 PM

Packers or Broncos def? I think the Bengals coming off a bye @ home will score more against Denver. Matthews 2sack min.

jusford 11/02/12 08:14 PM

now I see the charger D is ranked #3 --- did you do that before or after the game on Thursday?

t2much 11/03/12 01:53 PM