User Comments for Week 6 WR Rankings

I hope I can get DeAngelo Williams to play in my fantasy league, but I would love to see him choose (overdraft) himself in... [read more] [All News & Rumors]

Football > 2012 > Week 6 > Rankings > Comments

User Comments for Week 6 WR Rankings

WOW, andre? Over CJ, Roddy, Julio, Cruz, AJ? What has he done to deserve the top.....hmmmm I guess 1 reception for 15 yards will do it!

pinktri 10/09/12 04:58 PM

I need some HELP with a WR Dilemma and who to start from my roster for week 6 NON PPR League?
Since Danny Amendola got inured and will be out an estimated 6 to 7 weeks I wanna drop him bc there's a lot of good WR's in my NON PPR Leagues Waiver Wire to be picked up, who should I go with for dropping him? These r some of the Waiver Wire WR's to choose from: James Jones, Andrew Hawkins, Denarius Moore, Armon Binns, Jerome Simpson, Devery Henderson, Brandon Tate, Leonard Hankerson, B. Laflel, D. Driver, H. Douglas, D. Avery, M. Crabtree, Kendall Wright, Malcom Floyd, Lance Moore, K. Britt, Santana Moss, R. Moss, J. Cribbs, G. Little, Golden Tate, Micheal Jenkins, M. Mannigham, Brandon Gibson, Sydney Rice, J. Kerley, Rueben Randle, Kevin Walter, D. Branch, Emanuel Sanders, T.Y. Hilton, T.J. Graham, Chris Givens, Donald Jones, Josh Morgan, D. McCluster, Josh Gordon, Kyle Williams, Jordon Norwood, B. Stokley, Devone Bess, J. Avant, D. Aromashodu and etc basically there's a lot of pretty good players that still haven't been picked up yet and if there's any WR's that you think I should pick up that might still be in my Leagues Waiver Wire that aren't listed above let me know who they are so I can check whether or not there available? I had to drop my Kicker S.Janikowski bc week 5 was his BYE Week, So I picked up Kicker G. Zuerlin and was wondering if i should keep K. G. Zuerlin or drop him and get S. Janikowski back, wat do u all think? Also I was wondering if i should drop any of my WR's that i currently have now for any of the Waiver Wire WR's that i mentioned above? I'm stuck and unsure if I should drop any of them and who i should pick up for dropping Amendola, so please Let me know wat ur input and thoughts are on this? I'd appreciate it very much Thanks.
Oh yeah I'm in a NON PPR LEAGUE.

My Team Roster it's NON PPR LEAGUE
QB:(Matthew Stafford) and (Joe Flaaco)
RB:(LeSean McCoy), (Jamaal Charles), (Alfred Morris)
and (Mikel Lesheour)
WR:(Andre Johnson), (DeSean

Six19R_OG-Mobsta 10/09/12 05:18 PM

WR:(DeSean Jackson), (Andre Roberts), (Dominek Hixon) & (Danny Amendola)
TE:(A. Hernandez) & (D. Pitta)
K:(G. Zuerlin)
DEF:(San Francisco)
This is the rest of my last comment witch is rite above I guess it was too long lol.
I gotta start 1QB, 2RB's, 2WR's, TE, 1Flex(RB/WR), K and DEFENSE who should I go with for WEEK 6?
IF u need help just ask when u comment on this thanks!!

Six19R_OG-Mobsta 10/09/12 05:43 PM

no one would ever read something that long ^

strahl9 10/10/12 12:36 AM

^

xxjonesy87 10/10/12 11:46 AM

Malcom Floyd home against den or V-Jax home agaisnt kc this week??

Kidmikey23 10/11/12 10:20 AM

I'm in a ppr league...Floyd home against den or V-Jax home agaisnt kc this week??

Kidmikey23 10/11/12 10:22 AM

Flex play... Willis McGahee @ SD or Denarius Moore @ ATL this week?

CAHoya07 10/11/12 12:27 PM

Malcom Floyd, Michael Crabtree, or Brian Hartline? Or two instead of DeMarco Murray?

warpedimitation 10/11/12 04:41 PM

In a ppr league...Vincent Jackson or Malcolm Floyd?

Kidmikey23 10/12/12 10:41 AM

What does anyone think about jahvid best return. Will he be the starter

Hgriff1 10/12/12 09:53 PM

I too am curious why Andre Johnson is WR #1. I was planning on benching him but now I'm second-guessing myself. Why is he #1?

... and who do I bench? Reggie Wayne, Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, or Percy Harvin?

jaxidian 10/13/12 10:08 AM

(standard scoring league, sorry)

jaxidian 10/13/12 10:09 AM

Need a wr. Stevie Johnson, Buffalo, Brandon Tate, Cincu, Micheal Jenkins, Vikings. Thanks

tmtaz 10/13/12 11:01 AM

Sidney Rice, Seattle. What is the feeling for him against New England.

tmtaz 10/13/12 11:25 AM

@tmatz, who r u thinking of starting against sidney rice?

conlijac000 10/14/12 12:20 PM

Johnson. Buffalo

tmtaz 10/14/12 12:45 PM

Jordy Nelson or Green-ellis in PPR...???

coreycarr 10/14/12 12:54 PM