2013 Dynasty League RankingsMy Dynasty rankings are predicated on a three year window. To project six seasons long term is unrealistic and not feasible considering the flux of free agency and the injury impact of the NFL. Along with different Dynasty league formatting. I factor individual talent, supporting cast, system, injury history/character concerns, and perceived value in the eyes of Dynasty players.
1. Aaron Rodgers, QB, GB - Age 29
Hitting his prime as the top QB Dyno belt holder, should see a better O-line this year.
2. Drew Brees, QB, NO - Age 34
Will continue to pace the field in production week to week. Welcome back Sean Peyton!
3. Andrew Luck, QB, IND - Age 23
Number 1 total talent in a prolific QB class for years to come. Just needs an O-line now.
4. Russell Wilson, QB, SEA - Age 24
Poised beyond his years, get him another WR or three. Savvy, athletic rock star.
5. Colin Kaepernick, QB, SF - Age 25
Special athlete, would like to see some more anticipation in his throws, but I'm nit picking.
6. Matt Ryan, QB, ATL - Age 28
He'll carry the pocket passer torch coming into his prime and one more Gonzo ride.
7. Tom Brady, QB, NE - Age 35
Next three seasons will still garner top production but his perceived value will drop significantly. Ride him home or move him now.
8. Cam Newton, QB, CAR - Age 24
Must mature and grow as a leader and quality passer in spite of the un- inspiring new OC's.
9. Matthew Stafford, QB, DET - Age 25
Regressed a bit with the rash of injuries and Megatron record chase. Staff needs to reign in the bad habits, I want to see a better, smarter leader make wiser decisions.
10. Robert Griffin III, QB, WAS - Age 23
Doesn't figure to be as fantasy friendly after multi knee surgeries and a nasty concussion. Can this Rocky change and become Apollo?
11. Eli Manning, QB, NYG - Age 32
On the field every week baby.
12. Tony Romo, QB, DAL - Age 33
Maligned and under rated fantasy value just missed 5k pass yards. Adding weapons in the TE, O-line and WR dept. A great value pick.
13. Peyton Manning, QB, DEN - Age 37
Looking old, cold and tired at season's end I see two more high level seasons max, but Wes Welker is a healthy subscription to longevity.
14. Joe Flacco, QB, BAL - Age 28
Earning this rank with a strong finish and downfield Caldwell OC attack.
15. Ben Roethlisberger, QB, PIT - Age 31
Not digging losing a Wallace and gaining a Haley. Please shore up that O- line1
16. Jay Cutler, QB, CHI - Age 30
Should be in for his best season, for what it's worth.
17. Ryan Tannehill, QB, MIA - Age 24
Has the goods to be a top pocket QB for the long haul.
18. Andy Dalton, QB, CIN - Age 25
Maybe has the best overall talented young support cast. It's go time Andy!
The only rookie to crack the top 20 but I hope his athleticism makes up for his inexperience.
20. Sam Bradford, QB, STL - Age 25
They keep throwing weapons at him, can he be an assassin or remain a fill in?
21. Josh Freeman, QB, TB - Age 25
I'm not sure he'll win over Shiano.
22. Philip Rivers, QB, SD - Age 31
A couple more weapons and a new staff but I'm a skeptic.
23. Michael Vick, QB, PHI - Age 32
Over / under of 7 starts between injury and QB stable
24. Matt Schaub, QB, HOU - Age 31
Now they have a new WR next begins the search for a young franchise QB to groom.
25. Carson Palmer, QB, ARI - Age 33
Best I can say is he isn't Kolb or Skelton