2013 Dynasty League RankingsMy Dynasty rankings are predicated on a three year window. To project six seasons long term is unrealistic and not feasible considering the flux of free agency and the injury impact of the NFL. Along with different Dynasty league formatting. I factor individual talent, supporting cast, system, injury history/character concerns, and perceived value in the eyes of Dynasty players.
1. Rob Gronkowski, TE, NE - Age 24
There is Gronk and then the rest. Truth. Stranger then fiction is the forearm that I'll still give the benefit of doubt to.
2. Jimmy Graham, TE, NO - Age 26
No surprise here, but he still needs to up his game. He's in a great system built for him with a HOF QB. He could and should be even better.
3. Aaron Hernandez, TE, NE - Age 23
Also needs to be more consistent in staying on the field and holding onto the ball. Still a very young player and there is a drop off in long value from here.
4. Jason Witten, TE, DAL - Age 31
Will continue to average around 90 receptions per over the next 3 seasons.
5. Vernon Davis, TE, SF - Age 29
Too great an athlete or weapon to not be used more..Riigghtt??
6. Greg Olsen, TE, CAR - Age 28
Just good enough in a good situation.
7. Kyle Rudolph, TE, MIN - Age 23
A TE is a terrible thing to waste..
8. Dennis Pitta, TE, BAL - Age 27
Should be more consistent with an aging Boldin.
If I see Jay Gruden use his prodigious talents correctly he'll move up real quick.
10. Dwayne Allen, TE, IND - Age 23
Looked like a true TE talent in a system he should thrive in now.
11. Coby Fleener, TE, IND - Age 24
I think he makes a leap this year playing with his collegiate OC
12. Owen Daniels, TE, HOU - Age 30
One more season maybe until Hopkins steals his targets
13. Jermichael Finley, TE, GB - Age 26
In as good a circumstance as he could hope and still hasn't seized the reins as a top TE to rely on.
14. Jermaine Gresham, TE, CIN - Age 24
He'll be 2nd fiddle pretty quickly to Eifert and maybe gone after this season
15. Brandon Myers, TE, NYG - Age 27
Playing with a better QB he'll be more a RZ threat with less targets.
I like his hands but other then situation, not very special
17. Jared Cook, TE, STL - Age 26
Still far from an all around TE but he'll see more opportunity with Fisher and Bradford.
18. Brandon Pettigrew, TE, DET - Age 28
Still benefits from the Stafford jugs attempts machine
19. Martellus Bennett, TE, CHI - Age 26
Couldn't last in Dallas and NY, I doubt he'll catch on quickly to another new system.
20. Jordan Cameron, TE, CLE - Age 24
Offers the most intriguing condo of athletic opportunity since the Pat's duo. We'll see if he has the goods..
21. Dustin Keller, TE, MIA - Age 28
For now I'll give him a shot with Tannehill
He'll be in immediate position to start and not much competition for targets.
23. Robert Housler, TE, ARI - Age 25
Never impressed with him as a pass catcher and all level TE. Arians promises to utilize.
24. Tony Gonzalez, TE, ATL - Age 37
He'll still be a top 5 one more season, and a steal to pair him with a young star.
25. Heath Miller, TE, PIT - Age 30
Not sure how effective he'll be post ACL