2013 Keeper League Rankings
26. Vick Ballard, RB, IND - Age 22
27. Willis McGahee, RB, DEN - Age 31
28. Shonn Greene, RB, TEN - Age 27
29. Jacquizz Rodgers, RB, ATL - Age 23
Quizz hardly demonstrated every-down RB appeal, but remains best bet for fantasy goodness among Atlanta's current candidates.
30. Michael Turner, RB, FA - Age 31
31. Jonathan Stewart, RB, CAR - Age 26
32. Fred Jackson, RB, BUF - Age 32
33. DeAngelo Williams, RB, CAR - Age 30
34. Mark Ingram, RB, NO - Age 23
Would be great if Saints would commit to one primary runner. Until then, Ingram remains a draft and hope candidate.
35. Bilal Powell, RB, NYJ - Age 24
36. Knowshon Moreno, RB, DEN - Age 25
37. Daryl Richardson, RB, STL - Age 23
38. Lamar Miller, RB, MIA - Age 22
If Reggie Bush leaves Miami via free agency, Miller and his 4.9 ypc jumps into starting RB lead among current choices.
39. Beanie Wells, RB, FA - Age 24
40. Rashard Mendenhall, RB, ARI - Age 25
41. Bernard Pierce, RB, BAL - Age 22
42. Ronnie Hillman, RB, DEN - Age 21
Willis McGahee is coming off an injury and Knowshon Moreno is hardly reliable, meaning the rising second-year runner has a shot for steady work.
43. Bryce Brown, RB, PHI - Age 22
44. Ben Tate, RB, HOU - Age 24
45. Mike Tolbert, RB, CAR - Age 27
46. Michael Bush, RB, CHI - Age 28
47. Shane Vereen, RB, NE - Age 24
48. Kendall Hunter, RB, SF - Age 24
49. LaMichael James, RB, SF - Age 23
The dynamic speedster and pass catcher adds to the 49ers fast break attack. Moves up a few slots in PPR and perhaps more overall depending on Hunter's injury recovery.