2013 Keeper League Rankings
1. Calvin Johnson, WR, DET - Age 27
Megatron racked up mega yards last season. Until Lions shore up other WR slot, why don't defenses simply triple-team CJ? Seriously, why not?
2. A.J. Green, WR, CIN - Age 24
3. Brandon Marshall, WR, CHI - Age 29
As some projected, the Culter-to-Marshall chemistry remained palpable As long as Marshall avoids unwanted offseason drama, no reason they can't do it again.
4. Dez Bryant, WR, DAL - Age 24
Monster second half should end all on-field concerns, assuming Bryant keeps nose clean so he can play on the field.
5. Julio Jones, WR, ATL - Age 24
6. Demaryius Thomas, WR, DEN - Age 25
7. Victor Cruz, WR, NYG - Age 26
8. Michael Crabtree, WR, SF - Age 25
Already improved his stock with a strong regular season, but took it up a notch during the postseason. Combo with Kaepernick, scary stuff.
9. Roddy White, WR, ATL - Age 31
10. Andre Johnson, WR, HOU - Age 31
Thumbs up: racked up personal best 1,598 receiving yards and played a full season for first time since 2009. Thumbs down: Only six TD combined over last two seasons.
11. Percy Harvin, WR, SEA - Age 24
Consider this slot a happy medium; Harvin gets bumped up in PPR, down a few in standard.
12. Randall Cobb, WR, GB - Age 22
If Greg Jennings leaves in free agency, Cobb emerges as Packers best WR option and arguably moves into Top 10 territory.
13. Vincent Jackson, WR, TB - Age 30
Avoided his usual weekly ups and downs, producing a career-best campaign in the process. Attractive division matchups offset Josh Freeman concerns.
14. Eric Decker, WR, DEN - Age 26
15. Greg Jennings, WR, MIN - Age 29
If the Old Spice pitch man somehow sticks in Green Bay, he moves up the list. If not, ranking at mercy of his new QB.
16. Reggie Wayne, WR, IND - Age 34
Most expect Welker to hit free agency. Hard imagining his value remains as high anywhere besides New England
17. Wes Welker, WR, DEN - Age 32
18. Jordy Nelson, WR, GB - Age 27
19. Hakeem Nicks, WR, NYG - Age 25
Considering the depth at this spot, no reason to risk selecting the game-breaking, but injury prone talent early in drafts.
20. Larry Fitzgerald, WR, ARI - Age 29
Top-5 talent, but situation pending until Cards resolve QB dilemma
21. Torrey Smith, WR, BAL - Age 24
22. Marques Colston, WR, NO - Age 29
23. Mike Wallace, WR, MIA - Age 26
24. Steve Smith, WR, CAR - Age 34
25. Pierre Garcon, WR, WAS - Age 26
On the one hand, Garcon shined when healthy. On the other hand, RG3's injury clouds Washington's entire offense. Garcon did connect also produce with Kirk Cousins at QB