2013 Keeper League Rankings
26. Miles Austin, WR, DAL - Age 28
27. Danario Alexander, WR, SD - Age 24
Finished with 37-658-7
28. Jeremy Maclin, WR, PHI - Age 25
Until we grasp how new Eagles coach Chip Kelly intends on running the offense and which QB will do the honors, modest slotting for Maclin and Jackson.
29. DeSean Jackson, WR, PHI - Age 26
30. Dwayne Bowe, WR, KC - Age 28
Like Fitzgerald, fantasy rank not in line with talent, but dubious QB play adds risk.
31. Antonio Brown, WR, PIT - Age 24
32. Brandon Lloyd, WR, FA - Age 31
33. Justin Blackmon, WR, JAX - Age 23
Cecil Shorts played the role of WR1 in Jacksonville for most of the season, but Blackmon looked the part over final seven games.
34. Cecil Shorts, WR, JAX - Age 25
35. Mike Williams, WR, TB - Age 26
36. Josh Gordon, WR, CLE - Age 22
Factoring in NFL adjustment and playing with a first-year QB, Gordon's 50-805-5 rookie stat line is darn impressive. Let's see what the new coaching staff has in mind.
37. Stevie Johnson, WR, BUF - Age 26
38. Danny Amendola, WR, NE - Age 27
39. Kenny Britt, WR, TEN - Age 24
40. Sidney Rice, WR, SEA - Age 26
It's been a while since Rice rocked, yet some continue projecting fantasy goodness for him. Then again, Russell Wilson produces miracles.
41. Chris Givens, WR, STL - Age 23
Taking a cursory look at his game log shows Givens with only one 100-yard game, but there is gold in these hills. Major sleeper if becomes weekly starter.
42. T.Y. Hilton, WR, IND - Age 23
43. Kendall Wright, WR, TEN - Age 23
44. Anquan Boldin, WR, SF - Age 32
Had one TD through 11 games; over next seven weeks, 6 scores including three in three playoff games. Still, more safe than spectacular.
45. Denarius Moore, WR, OAK - Age 24
46. Santonio Holmes, WR, NYJ - Age 29
47. Brian Hartline, WR, MIA - Age 26
48. Golden Tate, WR, SEA - Age 24
If betting on one Seahawks WR to out produce their ranking, Tate is the call.