User Comments for Week 8 RB Rankings

Colts tight end Dwayne Allen said last month that he is ... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
When the Eagles open their 2014 season at home against the Jaguars, wide receiver Jeremy Maclin will be ready to go. Heck,... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
Maurice Jones-Drew and Darren McFadden are expected to provide the Raiders with an interesting one-two punch out of the ba... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
Bill Lazor has replaced Mike Sherman as the Dolphins' offensive coordinator this year, and one of the differences between ... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
As expected, the Raiders unloaded quarterback Terrelle Pryor on Monday. Less expected is that they actually got something ... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
Marquess Wilson has some more competition in his... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
Rams head coach Jeff Fisher said Sunday that quarterback Sam Bradford is doing really well as he rehabs from reconstructiv... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
A wide majority of NFL teams begin their offseason program this week. One of those teams is the Dallas Cowboys, who actual... [read more] [All News & Rumors]

Football > 2013 > Week 8 > Rankings > Comments

User Comments for Week 8 RB Rankings

MJD top 10? maybe I should start going elsewhere for my weekly rankings

dirty viking 10/22/13 12:03 PM

Fred Jackson keeps getting ranked with 8 - 9 points per week, yet he averages 14? Spiller's ranked higher, yet you ran a story saying he may sit... I don't get it.

padroushka 10/22/13 07:35 PM

The stats are modified for injury or match-up until Wednesday.

liquid2012 10/23/13 08:34 AM

Under the "Week #8 Who to Start Rankings / Projections" they say to never play La'Veon Bell, but under the "Stat Matchups" they give Pittsburgh's RBs the green light? That makes sense.

hobbes84 10/23/13 09:17 AM

Hobbes84, you are missing the point of the Head-to-Head column. They are saying you never sit Le'veon Bell due to his match up.

ItsQuailman 10/23/13 10:28 AM

Actually I think Head-to-Head (aka as Head-to-Head Stats) means that player has played against that team before and there will be a link of stats on how that player has done in the past against that match-up. Never means that player has never faced that team before. That is my understanding of the Head-to-Head column.

Nfamous209 10/24/13 03:32 AM

MJD in at 21 today Dirty Viking, things change quite a bit as game time approaches.

and Nfamous has it down.

Now; Zac Stacey, Deangello Williams or Roy Helu (Eddie Lacy taking the first spot)?

mrlarone 10/24/13 07:18 AM

should I go with steven Jackson or go with DeAngelo Williams tonight?

red3hawk 10/24/13 05:26 PM

I don't need him this week but should I drop Trent Richardson to get Steven Jackson for Rest of Season? I think Jackson is better what do you think?

Nfamous209 10/25/13 10:10 AM

2red3hawk sorry I did not see your post until today. I probably would have played Williams (not knowing what his line ended up being) simply because SJax still unknown how many carries he's gonna get and the % of his health is also unknown I think to a point ATL might be rushing him back a bit with the WR injuries.

Nfamous209 10/25/13 10:13 AM

So should I drop Trent Richardson or Fred Jackson for Steven Jackson?

Nfamous209 10/25/13 05:45 PM

You can't drop fjax. He has been consistent all year with part time work. Cleveland new something trading Trent.

Hgriff1 10/25/13 10:00 PM