User Comments for Week 12 WR Rankings

Robert Griffin III may have been "All In for Week 1" last year, but it's clear that he wasn't his usual self. Hi... [read more] [All News & Rumors]

Football > 2013 > Week 12 > Rankings > Comments

User Comments for Week 12 WR Rankings

Need help at WR this week...PPR league start 2

Michael Floyd vs Indy
Cecil Shorts vs Hou
Nate Burleson vs TB
Keenan Allen vs KC
Roddy White vs NO

icbomber11 11/20/13 02:33 PM

Help! PPR League starting 2 WR - 12 team league - No Flex
V. Cruz
V. Jackson
L. Fitzgerald

easydano 11/20/13 05:00 PM

you guys need to quit shifting your rankings around every day. Amendola goes from 10 to 20 overnight? wtf

Mac511 11/21/13 07:39 AM

Anyone want to help...come on guys

Need help at WR this week...PPR league start 2

Michael Floyd vs Indy
Cecil Shorts vs Hou
Nate Burleson vs TB
Keenan Allen vs KC
Roddy White vs NO

icbomber11 11/21/13 02:10 PM

@ icbomber11: I really don't like any of those matchups. Floyd blew up last week, but I don't see that happening again anytime soon. Shorts is a little banged up, but I see him bouncing back this week. Allen is also banged up, but should be ok to play, he does face a tough KC def though. White, if finally fully healthy could be an intriguing play. All in all I would probably go with Shorts and Allen. I also like White as well. I hoped this helps, goodluck!
@easydano: I would go with Cruz and Jackson. Greg Schiano said he wants to get the ball in Jackson's hands more, which is always a good thing. I think cruz will have a big game against Dallas. I hope this helps, goodluc

zimm43 11/21/13 02:50 PM

Now for my question. Standard ESPN points league, non-ppr, which ONE of these three should I start???

H. Douglas vs Saints
K. Allen vs Chiefs
J. Cotchery vs Browns

zimm43 11/21/13 02:53 PM

Amendola or Kendall Wright?

splinter25 11/21/13 07:55 PM

you have kendall wright and michael floyd over amendola? c'mon now

Mac511 11/22/13 07:46 AM