User Comments for Week 15 WR Rankings

Robert Griffin III may have been "All In for Week 1" last year, but it's clear that he wasn't his usual self. Hi... [read more] [All News & Rumors]

Football > 2013 > Week 15 > Rankings > Comments

User Comments for Week 15 WR Rankings

PPR league….sit one of these WR's

Calvin Johnson vs Bal
Josh Gordon vs CHi
Brandon Marshall vs Cle
Demaryius Thomas vs SD

icbomber11 12/11/13 06:02 AM

Need 1. Cordarelle Patterson. James jones or Julian edelman? It's standard format.

slappy8080 12/11/13 09:32 AM

@icbomber11, how do you have all of those WR's???? are you in like a 4 team league or something lol. Anyway, I don't know how you can sit any of them, I guess if I had to choose I would sit Marshall due to the fact he'll have Joe Haden on him all game.

@slappy8080, I would go Edelman. Without Gronk, he will see a good amount of action. If Rodgers somehow plays, I would go Jones.

zimm43 12/11/13 12:22 PM

Standard Non PPR, Who you start between Torrey Smith and Michael Crabtree. The "obvious" answer is Smith, but smith has been steadily on the decline in receptions, yards, and mainly targets. While Crabtree is re establishing himself after being hurt all year. Last week, he tied for the lead in receptions with Boldin. So who would you start? Thanks for the help!

zimm43 12/11/13 12:24 PM

@ Zimm43....haha I am in a 8 person league...Pick up Josh Gordon early in the year off waivers and traded Brady for Marshall (I have Stafford)

Anyways, I would go with Crabtree...Torrey Smith is good but Pitta back will eat up some receptions as well. The 49ers will need to throw some and I believe they will want to get Crabtree involved before the playoffs.

icbomber11 12/11/13 02:42 PM

ok, riley cooper or roddy white? both playing in a dome. i was leaning towards roddy, just cause he's WR1 for atlanta and he's been getting looks and double digit points, but cooper is up against minnesoda's terrible pass defense, he will be open a lot. even in the snow and saw a team high 7 targets last week. anyone wanna put in some input

anxietyatk 12/12/13 05:58 AM

@anxietytalk I am going with cooper over k wright for same reason, minn def is bad and cooper gets his chances with foles. He was targeted in endzone twice on the snow game just couldnt bring em in. Also starting decker and allen if that helps.

WildcardB*tches!! 12/12/13 01:42 PM

I'm starting both Riley Cooper and Roddy white this week in a PPR quarterfinal. Last week I went Cooper over White this week I'd prob do the same thing they both have great matchups where weather will not be a factor I just love the targets Cooper get's in the endzone he and Foles def play well together. I expect both to be good but I expect more points from Cooper than Roddy even in PPR where Roddy will have more catches (hopefully)

Donny816 12/12/13 01:58 PM

Pick 3: J Nelson, K Wright, h Douglas, Amendola in a ppr league

Bizemac 12/12/13 07:56 PM

Bizemac 12/12/13 08:00 PM

Bizemac 12/12/13 08:00 PM

Bizemac 12/12/13 08:00 PM

Think definitely go with Nelson with or without Rodgers. Also Douglas going against a weak Washington D. Just not sure about amendola, great up side without Gronk but Wright has been very consistent aside from last week. S

Bizemac 12/12/13 08:00 PM

Oops

Bizemac 12/12/13 08:01 PM

PPR league:...pick 1

Cecil shorts against Buf or Michael Floyd vs Ten

I am leaning Shorts but he is so banged up but Buf pass D is bad and Ten has a good pass D

icbomber11 12/13/13 02:49 PM

Icbomber I say go with Floyd shorts is just too iffy on the injury problems.

Still not sure what to do on my end. With Rodgers ruled out not so sure on Nelson. Need to pick 4 starting positions (including 1 RB minimum):
B Rainey, Ogbannaya, D Thomas (Miller likely to play), Nelson, h Douglas, k Wright, Amendola.
Pick 4, appreciate the feedback/help

Bizemac 12/13/13 04:52 PM

Got Vic Cruz and Riley Cooper PPR league, can only start one at my #3..I'm probably overthinking this one as matchups are obvious advantage for Cooper...anyone agree disagree?

cssardinas 12/14/13 12:16 PM