Maurice Jones-Drew and Darren McFadden are expected to provide the Raiders with an interesting one-two punch out of the ba... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
Bill Lazor has replaced Mike Sherman as the Dolphins' offensive coordinator this year, and one of the differences between ... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
As expected, the Raiders unloaded quarterback Terrelle Pryor on Monday. Less expected is that they actually got something ... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
Marquess Wilson has some more competition in his... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
Rams head coach Jeff Fisher said Sunday that quarterback Sam Bradford is doing really well as he rehabs from reconstructiv... [read more] [All News & Rumors]
A wide majority of NFL teams begin their offseason program this week. One of those teams is the Dallas Cowboys, who actual... [read more] [All News & Rumors]

Football > 2013 > Week 12 > Rankings > Comments

12 team league - PPR
Case Keenum or Ryan Fitzpatrick.....

easydano 11/20/13 05:01 PM

case keenum

craigzy 11/20/13 05:35 PM

agreed

BGoossen 11/20/13 06:20 PM

I need some help on who to start this week. I'm in a PPR league with 2 starting RB's, 3 WR's and 1 Flex position. Problem is I have too many good option at RB & WR. My RB's are Jamaal Charles(will start him), Reggie Bush, Andre Brown and Shane Vereen. For WR's I have Dez Bryant, T.Y. Hilton, Jarrett Boykin and Aaron Dobson available this week. Basically, I'm indecisive on whether to start Boykin or Dobson as my 3rd receiver and which of my RB's should I bench this week (will use flex spot for one of them). Any thoughts?

djrose2000 11/20/13 06:35 PM

Boykin would be projected higher but I think that Dobson could blow up and has a higher ceiling, especially vs Denver. I'm in the same boat and am using Boykin as my 3rd WR.

Of your RB's, I'd bench Vereen. He's still part of a huge committee and would likely only see 12-14 snaps. The others will play more, so I think they're safer options.

jpjay13 11/20/13 10:34 PM

Would anyone start Big Ben over Cam? I have him on my bench but it's hard to sit Cam even though he's sort of inconsistent. My box score in PPR league suggests Ben will score more points than Cam this wk. (Ben got me 32 vs Cam's 26 last wk. not that big of a diff but hey) Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

taylor.pharmd 11/21/13 01:14 AM

Yeah I'm new to this sports site.And I was just wonderin of how many sports picks can I pick on here?

sports39 11/21/13 10:23 AM

Big Ben or Collin Kapernick this week? Big Ben is coming off a 4TD performance!

redsunn21 11/21/13 08:24 PM

I would go with Roethlisberger over Kaepernick or Newton. Big Ben has finally found a rhythm with his Receiving corps and is playing the Browns, which lately have been attempting 45+ passes a game. I see a poor mans shootout happening on Sunday and if Ben completes half of his passes, I see a 400+ yard game and 4+ TD's.

ejtowne 11/23/13 10:08 PM

I can start RG3 or pick up Eli Manning or Case Keenum. I'm thinking of sticking with RG because even though the matchup is bad, he still should produce some numbers in garbage time if it gets to that point.

Thanks for any recommendations.

Jimeddy 11/23/13 10:43 PM

who to start Brady or Newton? must win to get into playoffs.

whito 11/23/13 10:55 PM