Playoffs: Top QBs
7) Matt Schaub, Houston - Few would pick the Texans over the Patriots in a potenital divisional round matchup, but suggesting that of the remaining quarterbacks Schaub is the best bet for at least two games is hardly a stretch.
8) Russell Wilson, Seattle - Sleep on the Seahawks rookie at your own risk. Likely not playing at home in the postseason limits Wilson's potential, but doesn't crush it. Actually, this ranking could look silly low if the Seahawks win at Washington, because then Wilson has tremendous shot for three or four games.
9) Joe Flacco, Baltimore - Fantasy players are looking for two games and hoping for the best out of the Ravens non-elite passer.
10) Andrew Luck, Indianapolis - The former Stanford star is no mere rookie and the Ravens defense is hardly playing at high level, but going on the road makes for a challenging situation.
11) Andy Dalton, Cincinnati - Houston's secondary is certainly beatable, but winning away from home in the opener is a daunting task..
12) Christian Ponder, Minnesota - The second-year quarterback turned in a credible and winning Week 17 performance against the Packers. Don't count on a repeat from Ponder or the Vikings.