Playoffs: Top DEFs
7) Seattle - Flat out scary at times this season, though the Redskins rarely turned the ball over this season.
8) Atlanta - Of the NFC teams, scored fewest points during the regular season.
9) Washington - Generated three turnovers against the Cowboys with the division title on the line and the Redskins 21 regular season interceptions ranks first among the playoff teams.
10) Cincinnati - The defensive line has some spunk and it's not like the Texans have been rolling.
11) Minnesota - Not a bad option and worthy grabbing early if you buy the Vikings as legitimate underdogs - and don't mind facing Aaron Rodgers off the bat.
12) Indianapolis - Improved over the final weeks, but hardly ideal.