Calvin Pryor Scouting Report
|Height & Weight:||5'11 - 207 lbs.|
|Draft Prediction:||Top 20|
2014 NFL Draft Prospect Scouting Report:
Calvin Pryor, S, Louisville
Must learn to harness instincts and play more controlled. Adequate speed. Plays faster than timed speed. Surprisingly strong and stout tackler. Good clean tackler. Excellent feel for the game and it comes naturally to him. Not a natural in man coverage. Fine and precise technique is not a strong suit. Better in zone, where he can hang back and collapse on the play.
Will make opponents hear footsteps. Not a great playmaker on the ball. Good hands, doesn't make enough pass deflection or INTs. Fast enough to find the edge on a stretch run. Better against the run right now and will need time to refine his coverage skills.
Pryor projects as a first round pick in the 2014 NFL Draft.
Latest Player News & Rumors
- 07/27 Calvin Pryor Has a Concussion - Fantasy Football Mastermind
- 07/27 Calvin Pryor sidelined by concussion - Rotoworld.com
- 07/27 Jace Amaro joins Calvin Pryor on Jets sideline - Pro Football Talk
- 07/27 Calvin Pryor suffers head injury at Jets practice - Pro Football Talk
- 07/26 Calvin Pryor Leaves Practice with Head Injury - Fantasy Football Mastermind
0 Comments | Add Yours
You must login in order to comment:
If you do not have an account yet, register here -- it's free