Jeremy Hill Scouting Report
|Height & Weight:||6'1 - 233 lbs.|
|Draft Prediction:||Third Round|
2014 NFL Draft Prospect Scouting Report:
Jeremy Hill, RB, LSU
Ideal size for a workhorse back. Runs upright, a bit stiff and will take a lot of unnecessary contact. Solid burst and hits top speed after a few strides. Doesn't have a noticeable second gear, yet he makes the most out of his quick feet by churning out tougher yards. Can move the pile and drag a defender or two. Youth works in his favor, but LSU did ride him hard last year.
May not be a factor on third downs and was used very little as a receiver. May have less success against NFL defenses since the college game is full of undersized athletes who can struggle with tackling. Less than average vision. Character concerns are very real and will hurt his value. Considering his size, he doesn't always play up to his strength. Slow change of direction.
Hill projects as a late second to third rounder in the 2014 NFL Draft.
FANTASY OUTLOOK: Probably not a contributor in his rookie year. Most of his value is specific to dynasty leagues. Take a chance on him in the second round of your rookie draft. Be mindful of some off-the-field, red flag type drama with him.
Latest Player News & Rumors
- 08/19 Jeremy Hill (shoulder) back on practice field - Jeremy Hill | CIN - rotoworld.com
- 08/19 Jeremy Hill (shoulder) back on practice field - Rotoworld.com
- 08/17 Jeremy Hill: Injured shoulder will be 'fine' - Jeremy Hill | CIN - rotoworld.com
- 08/17 Jeremy Hill Fine - Fantasy Football Mastermind
- 08/17 Jeremy Hill says injured shoulder is 'fine' - Jeremy Hill | CIN - rotoworld.com
1 Comment | Add Yours
You must login in order to comment:
If you do not have an account yet, register here -- it's free