Eddie Lacy Scouting Report
|School:||Alabama Crimson Tide|
|Height & Weight:||6' - 220 lbs.|
|Draft Prediction:||Second Round|
|Ranked #30 on our Top 100 Prospects Board|
2013 NFL Draft Prospect Scouting Report:
Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama
Following Alabama's recent tradition of putting backs into the NFL, Lacy is a power back with surprising burst in tight spaces. He has good height and is a tough back to tackle. Quick, choppy feet when running through the line. An upright runner who will need to bring his pad level down to avoid big hits. Not a lot of wear and tear on his body due to split backfields throughout his college career, but did suffer some minor injuries (including a turf toe surgery in 2011).
Lacy has a nice blend of power and quickness. Must learn to play with high intensity more consistently. Adequate straight line speed. Average in pass protection reads. Did not run many routes as a pass-catcher. Not afraid of contact and won't always rely on lateral movements. A north-south runner.
He projects as a late-first to second round pick in the 2013 NFL Draft.
Latest Player News & Rumors
- 12/12 McCarthy 'feels good' about Lacy's status - Eddie Lacy | GB - rotoworld.com
- 12/12 Packers 'cautiously optimistic' on Eddie Lacy - Eddie Lacy | GB - rotoworld.com
- 12/12 Packers 'cautiously optimistic' on Eddie Lacy - Rotoworld.com
- 12/12 Packers hope Eddie Lacy can practice Friday - Pro Football Talk
- 12/11 Gio Bernard is pushing Eddie Lacy as top rookie RB - USATODAY.com
0 Comments | Add Yours
You must login in order to comment:
If you do not have an account yet, register here -- it's free