Marcus Lattimore Scouting Report
|School:||South Carolina Gamecocks|
|Height & Weight:||6'0 - 218 lbs.|
|Draft Prediction:||Fourth Round|
2013 NFL Draft Prospect Scouting Report:
Marcus Lattimore, RB, South Carolina
Unfortunately, those injuries did happen and Lattimore may not be able to contribute as a rookie. He is a powerful runner with good size. Lacks breakaway speed. Can churn for additional yards and brush off poor tackle attempts with ease. Natural runner with above average movement skills considering his size. Consistently falls forward to maximize yardage. Good ball security and carries the ball high and tight. Good footwork. Shifty without losing much speed. Great vision and can find openings develop. Lacks a noticeable second gear. Tenacious runner in the open field.
Highly productive runner who can grind down defenders. Moves laterally well when pass protecting. Blocking technique is nothing special and can be improved. Average hands and could contribute as a receiver. Wasn't asked to line up wide very often. Lowers pad level nicely to absorb contact. Looks to protect the football when in a crowd. Ultimately, perceptions about his health and rehabilitation will determine his draft value.
Lattimore projects as a fourth round pick in the 2013 NFL Draft.
Latest Player News & Rumors
- 12/07 49ers RB Lattimore officially a 2013 redshirt - Marcus Lattimore | SF - rotoworld.com
- 12/07 Marcus Lattimore officially placed on I.R. - Rotoworld.com
- 12/07 Marcus Lattimore not activated for 49ers (National Football Post) - Yahoo.com
- 12/07 49ers Blog: 49ers Q&A: What's the future at WR? How will Marcus Lattimore fit? - SacBee
- 12/07 Marcus Lattimore's practice window ends on high note - Pro Football Talk
0 Comments | Add Yours
You must login in order to comment:
If you do not have an account yet, register here -- it's free